The 2016 PiPEx Conference and Recognition Event
Charting the Course to Excellence
The 2016 PiPEx conference and recognition event is scheduled for November 3rd at Bryant University in Smithfield, RI and will be an exciting program including keynote presentations from Dr. Glenn Crotty, EVP and COO, of Charleston Area Medical Center (a 2015 Baldrige Award recipient) and Dr. Harry Hertz, Director Emeritus of the Baldrige Program for Performance Excellence.
For registration and/or sponsorship* information please contact:
Questions? Contact Marta Nichols at 781-801-6893
Some years back I had the opportunity to engage with the Baldrige Performance Excellence program as part of my leadership role with an amazing Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) program.
The engagement opportunity was terrific with the following key values and focus standing out:
- Deliver a consistently positive customer [patient] experience
- Value and empower our workforce
- Think and act ethically
- Think and act strategically
Partners in Performance Excellence (PiPEx) is a 501c(3) nonprofit corporation existing to help organizations across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island become more effective, competitive and sustainable through the use of the proven Baldrige Principles for Performance Excellence.
By providing high-value and personalized assessments, training, benchmarking, networking and recognition, PiPEx enhances the growth of jobs and economic prosperity in this region.
PiPEx uses the leading-edge Baldrige Excellence Framework as the basis for its process and for giving feedback to applicants. While PiPEx’s process is modeled after the prestigious Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, the approach is not about “winning an Award.” It’s about using the framework to provide low-cost, non-prescriptive assessments that address each applicant’s unique challenges.
PiPEx offers multiple sponsorship options that yield two important outcomes—raising awareness for your organization nd providing tangible support for the PiPEx Program. All sponsorships are visible and appreciated. Your organization’s name and logo will gain invaluable exposure to some of the region’s top quality-driven organizations. Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Exposure to over 100 leaders who are interested in Baldrige and performance excellence and will be attending this conference.
- Engagement with winners of the prestigious Baldrige Award, CEOs, and senior leaders.
- Networking opportunities where exhibitors and sponsors can engage with the attendee
- A list of attendees with their contact information.
- Exhibit tables positioned in the reception area close to all the action.