Watch as my friend Christina Bethell, PhD, Professor, Director, Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, presents the brilliant talk “Thriving in a Changing Environment” at childx “Designing Solutions for Maternal and Infant Health” sponsored by …
This is a brilliant talk highlighting …
- the impact of ACEs (adverse childhood events) on child health
- the power of relationships (family, friends, peers) on child health
- the importance of truly personalized medicine
- the power of a coherent narrative
- the healing power of giving
- resiliency, flourishing, and so much more
… and the science associated and data supporting each.
Here is the link to this powerful, informative, and inspiring talk:
Lastly, as a writer and a poet, I will note the power of the poetry shared within this talk and recommend that as you listen you also allow the prose to touch your heart, mind, and soul.