- Radiate boundless love towards the entire world. Buddha
- Just as a mother would protect her only child with her life, even so let one cultivate a boundless love towards all beings. Buddha
- You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Excerpted from Matthew 5:43-48
- If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Excerpted from Matthew 5:43-48
- The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful. Swami Vivekananda
It is easy to love those who are like us.
It is easy to love those who agree with us.
It is easy to love those who love us.
It is harder to love those who are not like us.
It is harder to love those who disagree with us.
It is harder to love those who hate us.
And yet …
We are stronger in love than in hate.
We are stronger relating than comparing.
We are stronger united than divided.
We will accomplish far more for many more when we are together.
We will lead to serve All when we embrace All.
We will impact far more when we open our hearts and our minds and consider All our brothers and sisters.
Together lets commit to do the hard stuff.
Let’s commit to remain humble.
Let’s commit to acknowledge our own weakness, our own frailty.
Let’s commit to following the path less traveled.
Let’s commit to the Light.
Let’s commit to honor.
Let’s commit to service.
Let’s commit to uniting.
Let’s commit to do what is right.
Let’s commit to Love.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
And let’s commit to inspire, to progress, to achieve, to learn, to grow, to lead, and to always and all ways be of service to others.